Since 2006, T. Thomson & Associates, LLC has been a trusted advisor to start-ups, SMEs and large companies in the US and global marketplaces.
- We view every client engagement, large or small, as a commitment to achieving the best possible results.
- We listen carefully and ask lots of questions to get a full understanding of the opportunities, challenges and pain points facing each customer.
- We are a reliable and responsive partner that constantly looks for opportunities and ways to manage risks.
- Our goal is to help every client to become more resilient to risks from global competition, new technologies and political and economic disruptions.
The firm advises startups and SMEs on business and communications strategies.
- We help companies to scale in order to benefit from customer demand and market opportunities in the US and global markets.
- We make companies better communicators to investors, partners and other key stakeholders.
- We advise companies on developing intellectual property strategies.
- We serve customers in multiple industry sectors, including IT, Biotech, consumer goods and manufacturing.
We help companies expand into the global marketplace.
- We assess opportunities and risks of an international business venture.
- We evaluate cultural factors that influence the introduction of a product or service in a new market and on the conduct of business and operational issues and offer recommendations.
- We help companies to develop a strategy.
- We have served customers in the US and Europe, Eurasia and Asia.
We help founders and executives to become confident and skilled communicators.
- We work together with founders and executives to assess their skills in making presentations, giving speeches and managing media interviews and develop a tailored skill development program.
- We help with all or some stages of the process to develop compelling pitches, speeches and presentations, including strategy, drafting, editing and, most importantly, providing constructive criticism and coaching during practice sessions.
- We train founders and executives how to communicate effectively during news media interviews by better understanding how news media operates, the importance of preparation and the use of interview techniques to stay on message.